About Benevolent Beasts
Hi, I’m Amanda.
Hiring a virtual stranger to care for your pets while you’re away can be a nerve-wracking experience. I should know. The last time I hired a petsitter, I left two pages of typed instructions!
My goal is to provide worry-free dog walking and petsitting services. You can relax knowing you have left your pet in the care of someone who is:
- Certified in Pet CPR & First Aid from St. John’s Ambulance
- Licensed by the City of Toronto
- Fully insured & bonded with ProFur
- Has 3 years’ experience as a volunteer dog walker with Toronto Animal Services
- Educated in force-free positive reinforcement training methods
Caring for your pets isn’t my hobby, it’s my career. As a professional pet care provider, I am committed to:
- Force-free, science-based methods. I only use positive reinforcement to ensure all dogs in my care have a safe and enjoyable time on their walk.
- Continuing my education in dog behaviour and training and maintaining up-to-date certifications
- 100% on-foot services. On-foot walks mean the entirety of your dog’s time with me is spent walking, not being shuttled to another location or worse, left unattended in a vehicle. Bonus: cleaner air!
I want to meet your dog! Schedule a complimentary meet-and-greet.